Banned Fastfood Commercials


I was looking at possible concepts for my TVC when I stumbled on the hot McDonald’s TVC so I collected anything that I could get about banned fastfood commercials.

Here’s what I got.


HOT MCDONALD MASCOT



WENDY’S SPICY



BURGER KING BLOWS



KFC SAYS NO



CARL’S JR. LOVES OUR JUNIORS!



PROVOCATIVE JOLLIBEE COMMERCIAL!



You see, perhaps Carl’s Jr., I store I haven’t been in for a long time now (the franchise failed to connect with the Pinoy audience) had the most awesome TVC while as expected, Jollibee was the sanest.

Burger King? I have no idea why they did this in the first place.

Game over!

3 Awesome Critics:

LOL sick.

Meg
April 25, 2010 at 9:27 AM comment-delete

Carl's Jr, hanep.. ang sarap ng burger malaki.. no. seriously.

April 25, 2010 at 8:28 PM comment-delete

hmmm... ndi naman siguro yun ang tinitingnan mo right? hehehe!

but yeah, carls jr have big "burgers".

*wink* *wink*

April 26, 2010 at 12:44 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment