CUBICLE KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It started out with this picture.

AND THIS MEANS… WAR!


Like I said, it all started with one picture. Athan thought it was a good idea by ruining my day with a random Jejemon pic.

So I retaliated with this!



As you can see, here is a picture of random Jejemons creating stupidity.



And then all of a sudden, Athan did this!

And he also had Manuel in the pic!



So going to my favorite Jejemon-bashing site, I downloaded a “regal” pic. Adding Manuel’s Photoshop expertise, this happened.



Alas, Athan for some insane reason, unleash a slew of gore to send us to submission! It started with this grotesque and untrue picture…



And then he also hit Manuel with a separate bomb!



After two hours, the “Battle of Ugly Photoshopped Pictures” was over.

BY KRUM, I SHALL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!!

GAME OVER!!!

2 Awesome Critics:

Kaawaan kayo ng Diyos...

Fr. Tropa
June 3, 2010 at 1:02 AM comment-delete

as if that will help...

June 4, 2010 at 12:46 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment