Mmmbop acoustic version

I remember when I was young and I thought for sure that Taylor Hanson was indeed a young and pretty girl.

Yes, deny all you can, but everybody loved that thought when a girl can ride a skateboard.

Too bad Taylor Hanson was a he. Anyway, I once went inside a room where all Hanson paraphernalia engulfed the walls, ceiling, and even its bedsheets.

And no, that’s not my room. That’s actually my college classmate’s sister’s room where we usually stayed during the wee hours trying to finish a random advertising campaign or marketing plan.

Anyway, I am huge fan of the band because they managed to survive their “Jonas Brothers” years to because accomplished musicians. Their third album was my favourite.

Anyway, here’s the acoustic version of their breakthrough song.

Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment