Parker Lewis Can't Lose Episode 1


Parker Lewis isn’t like those Hannah Maguire or Lizzy Montana or what crap on TV that I mismatch names and surnames with because this show has drama, compassion…

And a principal that acts either like a bitch or a whore!

And in this first episode, the love interest is a very, VERY young Milla Jovovich!

NOT A PROBLEM!


When I was a young kid, I loved to watch Friday evening programming.

It all started when the old ABS-CBN and RPN networks deliberately air foreign programming to my delete. In the old ABS-CBN it started with The Ghostbusters, then it became the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, then it had The Nanny, Murphy Brown, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, Mad About You, among others.

In Channel 9, Fridays was fun because of My Secret Identity, Beakman’s World, The Simpsons, In Living Color, and this…

Parker Lewis Can’t Lose was my Wonder Years before I knew the show and was my Malcolm In The Middle before I also knew the show.

The show is a forgotten treasure… until the internet revived it.











Game over!

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment