Toot... toot... toot... toooooooooooooooooooottt!!!!


I feel like a tortured soul.

I hate it when this happens.

Damn you writer’s block.


Don’t mind me – I’m just doodling to put some sense in this day. A lot has happened and I’m pretty much tapping my thoughts for a decent idea. My brain is still in vacation mode and I heard developments that shocked the hell out of people (Phil Jackson, please tell there’s more on your bench that’s not Lamar Odom).

There are a lot of things that I need to address in my blog. For example, why the fuck have I not yet blogged about the most awesome vacation I had this summer? I wonder about that too. Job orders fill my desk and while they aren’t plenty… a hint of laziness and an uninspired work ethic makes it difficult for me to activate my senses.

Anyway, maybe I’ll get my cranium working before my shift as an “office employee” ends. While in the subject, here’s Daniel Bryan (or Bryan Danielson) giving one of the best promos lashed out by a WWE Superstar this year.





Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment