The Armchair Jocks is now open!


Jorge started this online sports site called The Armchair Jocks and he asked me to write on the site.

The site just launched and I will be doing sports crap on this site.


I have limitations though. I won’t do anything Pinoy in that site and I know for a fact that people like my Top PBA random info list.

THEY LIKE THEM!

DEAL WITH IT!

Ehem.

Unlike in my HOOPS character where I am serious and dignified, I shall write my articles at Jocks with a persona of a gang-raped, night-shift call center agent that after getting humped is now soulless and deranged as hell to unleash a beatdown on her perpetrators.

How I will write in THAT MANNER remains a mystery at this point.

Lastly, I will write things I don’t usually write like hockey, football, baseball, handball, squash, curling, synchronized swimming, 500-meter duck walk, and so on, and so forth.

Anyway, you can visit the site by clicking this word: ADMIT IT YOU DREAM OF A NAKED DAVID HASSELHOFF!

Game over.

2 Awesome Critics:

"..a persona of a gang-raped, night-shift call center agent.."

dude.. life story mo naman talaga yan e

June 4, 2010 at 1:03 AM comment-delete

let it be known that I resent this comment.

June 4, 2010 at 12:41 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment