Sausagefest 2k10 Teaser: Generic version


Every year (well… almost every year), our gang goes off to some getaway to explore the places where traces of technology are scarce.

This year, we chose to go to Anawangin – a place where there is literally no cellphone coverage, no cottage accommodations, and no electricity what’s-so-ever.

Seven adventurers manned up to face life away from the beauty of DOTA and whatever crap people are doing in the internet to make their life complete.

For the characters involved: Sorry it took me a while to place things on my site (which you would or would not approve) but I am addicted on playing this new game called Adobe: After Effects.

I earlier created a bunch of teasers to supplement my cause but if and censorship takes place, here is a safe version.

Did I mentioned I pretty much copy-paste my intros?


Anyway, a teaser is a type of plug/commercial meant to entice the viewers to watch the whole show by dishing out hanging statements or cryptic messages that would probably unravel the events concerning the show.


video

In this teaser, I just grabbed a bunch of “PG” photos to create a 15-seconder of awesomeness.

Note to people: I’m just cool.

Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment