SOARING UP!


I was at the dashboard of my Blogspot so I wasn’t really checking the results.

All I knew was that there were a couple of Angel Locsin fans in my blogsite.

I fear that they’ll mess up the site.

When I saw the ratings spike, my jaw just dropped.

1,576 VIEWERS IN ONE DAY!

THAT’S THE STUFF!






WHO KNEW?

WHO THE FN KNEW?!?

The first thing I thought was whether or not there was a glitch. You see, the highest reader rating I ever had was 120 and wrote three articles to claim that. Yesterday I placed one video of me and my GF and that was a mere 30 minutes. I then checked out every stat counter I have in my site and it says otherwise. And then it proved true. I nailed one awesome hit-popping article.

My Blog Log reported that a little over 1,520 readers checked out the article. Flag Counter scored my work with 1,576 page views. Stat Counter had it with 608 page views and 1,427 VISITORS COMING IN NOW!

WHO KNEW?

WHO THE FN KNEW?!?

So is this the route that I want to go? Pimping showbiz stuffs to scour rating spikes?

Maybe I need to go to that route but maybe I should tweak it also.

The thing is, when I wrote about the Angel Locsin Folded and Hung billboard, I was merely pointing out how beautiful she was on the pic and how disappointed I was when the billboard was replaced. That’s it! I never tackled anything showbiz about it…

But still!

If there is one thing this “experiment” thought me, it’s the fact that Angel Locsin still rocks. Young people won’t say this out loud but with the way this “thing” erupted, I can safely say that she still rocks. Her recent FHM spread (it was pretty much from the Folded and Hung photo shoot) re-introduced her greatness amidst the negative feedback she has gotten.

Was it a while back when she was a tomboy chick that became a human hawk (?) that became a super heroine?

Maybe I’ll try to visit her Fuel Up bar to thank her for this ratings spike. And to top that, I just scored two VIP passes for the Manila Invitational Championships which will feature Team Pilipinas getting it on against the Jordan National Squad, Donguan Ball Club of China, Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters and the Barangay Ginebra Kings! Did I miss something like saying that Angel Locsin still rocks?

Game over.

1 Awesome Critics:

Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

September 22, 2017 at 6:07 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment