Chore Whore


Last Saturday, I woke up at around 7:30 in the morning.

Then I slept again.

I woke up again at around 9am.

I need to wake up now.


My mom is claiming that she doesn’t “dig” the life of a princess. I know for a fact that she’s inching to sweep the floor, clean the figurines, and cook meals that while yummy, its classification is kind of blurry. But I just don’t see the great thing about household chores. My Dad hates it. I hate it. My sister hates it. Is my mom some kind of lean, mean, cleaning machine who adores punishment???

Last July 2, a piece of her was taken out.

It should have been taken out ages ago.

The dangerous stage of lipoma is when it grows to 8.9 inches. My mom had hers at 8.7 so that means she nearly escaped that impending debacle.

Like I said, she’s resting.

We’re not.

Because my sister was working and it’s my dad’s turn to be beside my mom that Saturday, I was tasked to clean the house, feed the dogs, clean their poop, cook my own lunch, cook rice, sweep the front of our house, and wash the dishes (don't worry, if you want to see me wash poop from where our dogs are, I video-ed it for your pleasure)!

When my mom returned from the hospital that Saturday afternoon, it was the same trip all over again. I washed the dishes at least five times. It got so bad that I was letting Cindy help me put the used dishes to the sink! Yes, in my attempt to hit two birds with one stone, Cindy and I had our "date" in my house where I could also take care of my mom!

When Sunday came, I did more dishwashing, house cleaning, and other things that mom wanted to do. My work sense is so heightened that even washed my rubber shoes before dosing off.

I’m good on doing chores. However, no thanks to the scorching heat and the steamy acid rain created by the scorching heat, doing stuffs suck!

At least, I got the chance to break away from what I’m doing…

Thank goodness for paid work that’s inside an air conditioned building!

Anyway, we do this so that mother can get the rest she needs.

Although when I think about it, mom should be pissed right now.

She has been aching to do chores the minute she returned to the house…

… But father, sister, and I wants her to not think about anything and just lie down and watch Korean dramas!

Her dilemma is my bliss.

Sigh.

Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment