Kung Fu Panda 2: The Kaboom of Doom - Trailer!



The Kaboom of Doom is upon us.

If you’re reading this blog two weeks before May 2011, be alarmed.

If May 2011 has approached, don’t mind this post.

It’s kind of stupid if you did such.

THE!!!




Inasmuch as I anticipate Star Trek’s sequel, this should awesomely rock my 2011! I always thought of my self as a panda (mainly due for being extremely white with a wad of dark spots) and since I failed to see the first movie inside a movie house, I am seriously bracing myself to catch the flick on an I-MAX Theater because I bet with the two balls attached to my crotch that Kung Fu Panda would be awesome!

The unlikely martial artist is back to make mince meat of all his enemies! The gang is back with Jack Black returning as the agile panda.

Joining Black in the main cast are the Furious Five headlined by Jackie Chan, Lucy Liu, Seth Rogen, David Cross, and Angelina Jolie. Dustin Hoffman also returns as the voice of Shifu!

There are a lot of new additions in the sequel like Gary Oldman, James Woods, Michelle Yeoh, Victor Garber (the spy dad from Alias), James Hong, and drumroll…

JEAN CLAUDE F’N VAN DAMME!!!

He screwed Sylvester Stallone and the rest of the Expendables for this!

BOOYAH!!!

Anyway, check out the teaser trailer embedded here! Either the copywriter is insanely smart…

Or wickedly lazy.

= 0 =


= 0 =


GAME OVER!

3 Awesome Critics:

M.
November 10, 2010 at 10:45 PM comment-delete
M.
November 10, 2010 at 11:11 PM comment-delete

Yeah!

even if I was never a fan of angelina jolie!

But YEah!

November 17, 2010 at 2:27 AM comment-delete

Post a Comment