Office Pranks




I learned something evil.

It also works on certain Windows-based computers whose operating system is XP.

It started when my officemate accidentally functioned this on her computer. And then my other officemate found a way to delete it.

This opened a gateway on my work-oriented existence.

Yup... such a pathetic way of life.

Joke.

I then used this on the computer of my officemate. When he discovered it, I said it was a virus. Then I revealed the prank. 

He was pissed at first but eventually he was aching to use it on our other officemates.

So what the hell?

CTRL + ALT + ARROWKEYS

Game over. 

2 Awesome Critics:

Hey hey! I love your blogger's header image hahaha! yup, first time visitor here ;) anyway, bat ganun.. di ko yata nagets yung prank haha

December 6, 2010 at 1:28 PM comment-delete

ha? baka siguro mataas na version na yung windows mo? :)

December 6, 2010 at 10:10 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment