Windows Vista Crash Log



Windows Vista is the worst possible thing that Windows could offer.

I hate it. I absolutely do. It seems as if hell’s minions were scattered from the dark side and then called themselves “operating systems”.

I won’t mind the constant dips to black it cause my PC to do.

I can forget the fact that it eats up a lot of memory space.

But when it purposely crashes every time I insert my Globe Tattoo to piss me off…

IT JUST FUCKS ME UP!!!




Okay. So it’s not in a bad crappy homo way. Fact is, even if it screws the hell out of anything nice in life, I can’t re-format my laptop because I don’t have a big memory space to dump my files.

Add the fact that I’m also lazy.

But come on, why even release Vista to the public if it’s packed with flaws?  

= 0 =


= 0 =  

I then remembered the countless times that Globe Fair Use Policy banned my internet usage because my Vista crashes even before it finishes my PSP game download! The Policy is for those people who won’t buy Globe Postpaid but download like they use Globe Postpaid! Sure, the idea is cool but why offer a day-long promo if the person using it can’t max his deal? It was brutally hard for me to finish an album download!

And what about a PSP game?

= 0 =


= 0 =

One serious concern for me is that all those crashing could further damage my laptop.

My laptop battery bloated days ago and I can’t help but be mad because I blame my laptop’s constant crashes on my operating system.

DAMMIT! IT TOOK ME A WEEK TO FINISH DOWNLOADING SMACKDOWN VERSUS RAW 2011!!!

GAME OVER!


2 Awesome Critics:

what are some colleges/universities that offer an extremely good communication arts major?

February 19, 2011 at 12:24 AM comment-delete

eyng?

February 21, 2011 at 2:12 AM comment-delete

Post a Comment