Damn Year in 2011!

It ain't over until it's over. 


I’m trying to win a NBA Fantasy League.

The problem is... I can’t find a break.

With a little over three months to go, I am 2000 points behind the league leader. I blame a lot of my team’s problems (LA MESA DAMN) with the injuries, the inconsistencies, and my failure to detect that Evan Turner, DeMarcus Cousins, and Wesley Johnson are statistical bonershrinkers.

At the start of 2011, I am launching an aggressive campaign to improve my lineup to hopefully improve the state I am in at the moment. With the exception of Kevin Garnett, I am willing to trade for better talent.

I am playing to get either Pau Gasol or Blake Griffin from their respective teams. I am also interested in getting Russell Westbrook and Rudy Gay. I just don’t know how to get these guys without compromising my squad.

I have sent an intention to get either Gasol or Griffin and it could cost me Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Luis Scola, and Kyle Lowry. Scola has been consistent for my squad while Lowry is surprising me with good performances. Bryant and Duncan are good but I need a couple of players who can play 35 minutes and more. I am waiting for the Danny Granger/ Al Harrington trade to work.


Here are the Top 100 players of our league as of December 26, 2010: 
(Bold players are La Mesa Damn players) 

1 LEBRON JAMES / HEAT
2 KEVIN LOVE / TIMBERWOLVES
3 PAU GASOL / LAKERS
4 BLAKE GRIFFIN / CLIPPERS
5 RUSSELL WESTBROOK / THUNDER
6 AMAR’E STOUDEMIRE / KNICKS
7 DERON WILLIAMS / JAZZ
8 DWIGHT HOWARD / MAGIC
9 CHRIS PAUL / HORNETS
10 JOSH SMITH / HAWKS
11 DERRICK ROSE / BULLS
12 RAYMOND FELTON / KNICKS
13 AL HORFORD / HAWKS
14 DWYANE WADE / HEAT
15 KOBE BRYANT / LAKERS
16 TIM DUNCAN / SPURS
17 MONTA ELLIS / WARRIORS
18 KEVIN DURANT / THUNDER
19 LAMARCUS ALDRIDGE / BLAZERS
20 CHRIS BOSH / HEAT
21 LAMAR ODOM / LAKERS
22 DIRK NOWITZKI / MAVERICKS
23 STEVE NASH / SUNS
24 PAUL MILLSAP / JAZZ
25 LUIS SCOLA / ROCKETS
26 AL JEFFERSON / JAZZ
27 ZACH RANDOLPH / GRIZZLIES
28 RUDY GAY / GRIZZLIES
29 KEVIN GARNETT / CELTICS
30 TONY PARKER / SPURS
31 ERIC GORDON / CLIPPERS
32 MANU GINOBILI / SPURS
33 ELTON BRAND / SIXERS
34 JOAKIM NOAH / BULLS
35 DAVID WEST / HORNETS
36 CARMELO ANTHONY / NUGGETS
37 MIKE CONLEY / GRIZZLIES
38 ANDRE MILLER / BLAZERS
39 WILSON CHANDLER / KNICKS
40 ROY HIBBERT / PACERS
41 RAJON RONDO / CELTICS
42 MIKE BEASLEY / TIMBERWOLVES
43 DANNY GRANGER / PACERS
44 BROOK LOPEZ / NETS
45 DORELL WRIGHT / WARRIORS
46 JRUE HOLIDAY / SIXERS
47 PAUL PIERCE / CELTICS
48 JASON KIDD / MAVERICKS
49 ANDREW BOGUT / BUCKS
50 MARC GASOL / GRIZZLIES
51 DEVIN HARRIS / NETS
52 ANDRE IGOUDALA / SIXERS
53 EMEKA OKAFOR / HORNETS
54 LUOL DENG / BULLS
55 BRANDON JENNINGS / BUCKS
56 MARCUS CAMBY / BLAZERS
57 KEVIN MARTIN / ROCKETS
58 RODNEY STUCKEY / PISTONS
59 GERALD WALLACE / BOBCATS
60 ANDREA BARGNANI / RAPTORS
61 ANDERSON VAREJAO / CAVALIERS
62 ANDREI KIRILENKO / JAZZ
63 STEPHEN JACKSON / BOBCATS
64 LANDRY FIELDS / KNICKS
65 KYLE LOWRY / ROCKETS
66 MO WILLIAMS / CAVALIERS
67 TYREKE EVANS / KINGS
68 DAVID LEE / WARRIORS
69 NENE
70 JASON RICHARDSON / MAGIC
71 KRIS HUMPHRIES / NETS
72 JAVALE MCGEE / WIZARDS
73 TAYSHAUN PRINCE / PISTONS
74 RAY ALLEN / CELTICS
75 GRANT HILL / SUNS
76 DJ AUGUSTIN / BOBCATS
77 JASON TERRY / MAVERICKS
78 DANILO GALLINARI / KNICKS
79 SERGE IBAKA / THUNDER
80 JOE JOHNSON / HAWKS
81 GILBERT ARENAS / MAGIC
82 ANDRAY BLATCHE / WIZARDS
83 STEPHEN CURRY / WARRIORS
84 BORIS DIAW / BOBCATS
85 KIRK HINRICH / WIZARDS
86 JAMEER NELSON / MAGIC
87 JEFF GREEN / THUNDER
88 DARKO MILICIC / TIMBERWOLVES
89 ANTAWN JAMISON / CAVALIERS
90 TREVOR ARIZA / HORNETS
91 SHANE BATTIER / ROCKETS
92 RICHARD JEFFERSON / SPURS
93 BENO UDRIH / KINGS
94 WESLEY MATTHEWS / BLAZERS
95 DANIEL GIBSON / CAVALIERS
96 CHANNING FRYE / SUNS
97 TYSON CHANDLER / MAVERICKS
98 JOSE CALDERON / RAPTORS
99 CHARLIE VILLANUEVA / PISTONS
100 MIKE DUNLEAVY / PACERS

John Wall is at number 101 for playing a little over than 50 percent of the Wizards’ games. Chauncey Billups of the Nuggets and Brandon Roy of the Blazers were left out the rankings because of their injuries.

I am certain that an increase could happen with the decisions I made.

Its crunch time...

... And I’m bracing it.

Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment