Delirium



I was cold the whole day. When I got home, I slept.

It was only 11pm and I usually go to bed at around 3am. I was hot but I never perspired. I felt queasy and the only thing that swept my mind was that I had to sleep so that tomorrow would be alright. The last time I ate was around 2 in the afternoon and for some reason, I am not that hungry. I dreamt that I was participating in a nationwide lotto game where there are 1500 numbers and instead of balls they were made of different forms of rocks.

Worse… the numbers must be chronological according to how it was picked.

Why do I remember this? I dreamt of the same thing thrice. Every time I wake up and sleep again, that’s the memory that keeps on popping up!

Could it be a symbolism? Should I write the numbers and bet on it?

The first number I remember is 79. How can I write that without making people think that I am insane?

When I woke up it felt like a lifetime sitting up. My mom and sister bugged the hell off me that I should take a sick leave. It’s easy for me to say yes but the fact is, getting ill should be the least of my worries. Besides, I have to attend a wake later in the evening. Taking a rest day? I really can’t. I took a pill and moments later I was commuting amidst the rain. Luckily the rain stopped but the thoughts racing on my mind during that time was I need to sleep.

My fingers become numb the moment I type. It gets okay once you think of other things. I should be writing work-related and sports-related things but it seems this is the only thing I can think of.

Hopefully it ends at some point.

Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment