Field Goal Frenzy

While Rondo is a good assists and steals guy, his FG%, 3PT%, and FT% should concern you. 


If you have Rajon Rondo, Deron Williams, and Mike Bibby dishing out the quarterbacking duties, Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Tyreke Evans, Stephen Jackson, and Andre Igoudala lording the scoring barrage, and Tim Duncan, Zach Randolph, Kevin Love, Marc Gasol, and LaMarcus Aldridge manning the frontline...

How can you lose?

Well... you could...

No thanks to their atrocious field goal percentage.

I have a six-team Yahoo Fantasy League with my officemates. This is not like my ESPN Fantasy League where we made a set of rules to satisfy our yearnings. Do you know the show where Rick Kamla and Dennis Scott geeks up?

That’s the show and that’s the rules we follow.

Well... except for the free throw percentage.

Whoever thought taking out the FT% is a good idea should be taken down and be placed in a kimura.

I am first in offensive and defensive rebounds and assists. However, no thanks to my star players, I am cellar dwelling when it comes to field goal percentage, 3-point field goal percentage, and 3 points made. I wanted to drop Evans, Jackson, and Igoudala to make room (and downgrade) for Aaron Afflalo, Mike Conley, and other people but the UNDROPPABLES (can’t cut list) tag is pissing shit on my success.

FIELD GOALS! PLEASE LOVE ME!!!


All I can dream off is that my players would score a bunch of points without any misses and those shots are all in the 3-point zone.

That will never happen.

Fuck!

I just took out (again) my sentimental favourite Darko Milicic for Mike Bibby because Bibby is a near 50 percent 3-point shooter.

He’s injured? Yup, I know but I am desperate for answers.

Is 75% field goal percentage too much to ask???

Game over!

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment