The Statmonkey of the Day: December 3, 2010


Season-high 17 rebounds!!!


Back from sickbay, I checked my ESPN Fantasy League and I was happy to see that three of my players are on top of the Daily Leaders board!



Therefore, Tim Duncan, Rajon Rondo, and Kevin Garnett are the Statmonkeys of the Day!



I was also happy to see that my newest pickup Kyle Lowry played well and ranked fourth. The fifth spot was taken by supreme sophomore Kevin Love.



Duncan scored 22 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, three steals, and four blocks in a winning effort against the Minnesota Timberwolves. Garnett and Rondo played big against the Chicago Bulls where KG had 20 points, 17 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, and a block while Rondo managed to claim 19 assists to go with his 12 points, 6 rebounds, and three steals.



Game over!



0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment