Bieber was robbed!

Hot lesbian action


First of all, thanks to Angelo Santamaria for giving me the link.

Secondly... follow these easy steps:


1)    Go to Google.
2)    Search “Top 50 women on the web”
3)    Click the first link
4)    Go to Number 7
5)    Laugh.


Yes, you saw it. Yes, other people saw this. And yeah, you just fucked up Justin Bieber’s gender problems.

Word.


This list is garbage. I don’t know if this is meant to humor me or piss the hell out of my day. Honestly, what can you do about this? Do American teens practice the art of “lowering their expectations” because this list doesn’t make any sense! 

But then again, maybe it is true.

Fuck.

COED Magazine listed the 50 Most Popular Girls Googled in the internet. I barely have the slightest clue as to why some of the names I expected are NOT in the list. I don’t know if COED’s 50 Most Popular Girls Googled means they are browsed by all genders because no self-respecting male would be caught dead jacking off with a lot of the choices!


Here are the names outside the Top 50:


THE HOTTIES: EVA LONGORIA (50), SCARLETT JOHANSSON (49), CARMEN ELECTRA (48), ADRIANA LIMA (46), LILY ALLEN (45), CARRIE UNDERWOOD (42), VANESSA HUDGENS (40), KATIE PRICE (39), ASHLEY TISDALE (38), HEIDI MONTAG (35), DEMI MOORE (34), JENNIFER ANISTON (33), CIARA (32), KRISTEN STEWART (30), PAMELA ANDERSON (28), FERGIE (27), JESSICA ALBA (26), KIM KARDASHIAN (23), KATY PERRY (22), JENNIFER LOPEZ (16), MEGAN FOX (15), ANGELINA JOLIE (13), TAYLOR SWIFT (12), and SHAKIRA (11).

Obviously I don’t need to explain why they are in the list. While some of them aren’t my celebrity crushes, it is a universal fact that they are hot to a typical man’s eye.


THE HMMMS: TINA FEY (47 – because smart girls are hot!), SARAH JESSICA PARKER (44), KELLY CLARKSON (43), AMY WINEHOUSE (41), HILARY DUFF (37), CHRISTINA AGUILERA (25), SANDRA BULLOCK (24), MICHELLE OBAMA (21), LINDSAY LOHAN (20), JESSICA SIMPSON (19), SARAH PALIN (18 – she has that Maxim girl aura), and MARIAH CAREY (17). 

Sometimes I find them hot but at times I may find them iffy. Nonetheless they are still tolerable.


THE EWWS: MARILYN MONROE (36 – now she’s eww but during the 50’s and 60’s when she was active in her career and... living, SHE’S HOT), HILLARY CLINTON (31), BETTY WHITE (29), and OPRAH (14).

What deranged mind would find these girls hot? Actually, in what part are these girls hot? I honestly think that these women were Googled for concept papers, dissertations, research materials, news bytes, and lifetime achievements because there is no way that this was meant for eye candy purposes!   


Here are the names INSIDE the Top 10!

10 AVRIL LAVIGNE / I stopped finding her cute when from rocker chick she turned into a powerpop-rocking chick. Is she still popular?

9 PARIS HILTON / I would have rated this higher. I think there are a lot of bloggers and paparazzis who are forgetting that Ms. Hilton is a gossip goldmine.

8 MILEY CYRUS / I see her in kids’ pens, bags, and lunch boxes but I think she got a bunch of man searches when she snorted something thought-impaling.

7 JUSTIN BIEBER / Wait. What? WE’LL GET BACK ON THIS LATER!

6 BRITNEY SPEARS / She’s an intrigue magnet so it’s a gimme. And hot-wise she got back her figure, after she decided to take out her deadweight (Kevin Federline).

5 RIHANNA / She’s fine. I can see her get the hits especially with that real-life hit she got from Chris Brown. But that’s a long time ago. She’s returning to awesome state now.

4 BEYONCE / I’m a fan. However she’s idle. When will she make a movie? Yes. I said movie. I’m not really a fan of her music works but she has a great sense to do worthwhile musical roles.

3 MADONNA / I’m also a fan of her works but she’s getting stale now. Aside from legal issues, her works aren’t notching the awesomeness it had during the 80’s, 90’s and the early 2000’s.

2 KESHA / Who is this?

1 LADY GAGA / See, this is why I know this list is not made by men. While Lady Gaga could be hot in real life, she’s not exactly the type we’d love to see... I guess if I’m going to be spokesperson of all male life forms. Sure, some would detest this statement but remember Christina Aquilera’s dirty look?

Multiply that ten-fold and you’ll have Lady Gaga.


Anyway the emergence of Justin Bieber being the seventh pick is stupid. I think he should be at least second or third in the rankings. It’s not as if he is deserving of the citation because the fact is, he IS deserving of that citation!

Justin Bieber, I may not like your songs, your voice, and everything else that makes you who you are, but you were robbed.

I take my statement back.

JUSTIN BIEBER IS THE MOST GOOGLED GIRL ON THE WEB! 

And he becomes an old person, THIS COULD BE HIM! 




YEAH! 

GAME OVER!

7 Awesome Critics:

This is sooooo last year! You're right. Everything here is rubbish.

Anonymous
January 19, 2011 at 11:24 AM comment-delete

^ Haha! Bieber fan! :)

January 19, 2011 at 1:03 PM comment-delete

I'm not a Bieber fan. Just wanna point out that your topic is as old as your grandma.

Anonymous
January 20, 2011 at 7:26 PM comment-delete

but 2010 was just 18 days ago.

anyway, unidentified person, you will now be my eyes and ears on what's hot and what's not.

i shall call on your awesomeness often...

if only i can identify you...

January 20, 2011 at 8:26 PM comment-delete

thanks 4 info..

March 19, 2011 at 1:15 AM comment-delete

LOL!! FUNNY!!! I LAUGHED UNTIL I DIED!! NICEEEEEEEE :D

June 7, 2011 at 11:03 PM comment-delete

i'm glad you liked it!

June 7, 2011 at 11:59 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment