The Statmonkey of the Day: January 6, 2011

A healthy Rondo is a happy Rondo!


Now this is what I’m talking about!

When I had to construct a team, I wanted my team to be led by this guy.

While I don’t think he’ll be a consistent 20+ scorer, I want him because of his ability to rain down on the rebounds, assists, steals, and perhaps score the occasional triple double. He was injured most of December and trying to figure out what to do affected my gameplay.

I think I just felt a statement game.

The Boston Celtics clawed a 105 to 103 victory against the slumping San Antonio Spurs and Rajon Rondo was at the forefront with 12 points, 10 rebounds, 22 assists, 6 steals, and a block. This is Rondo’s second triple-double after missing 11 games because of an ankle injury.

The part of this game is that Rondo played 44 minutes and showed no signs of pain.

He has missed a lot of games and hopefully he’ll be lucky enough to finish the season injury-free.

Others who played well were DeAndre Jordan, Kevin Love, Blake Griffin, and Dwight Howard.

By the way, he’s the Statmonkey of the Day!

Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment