My Globe Tattoo frustration

Ever wondered why I have a lot of things to say on a Monday?


Here’s an idea for Globe.

Instead of prompting this whenever a person tries their Supersurf promo... 

Unlimited Internet on ur Globe Tattoo Mobile n Globe Tattoo Broadband USB, all-day, all-night, all sites w Globe Tattoo SUPERSURF! For 1 day unlimited surfing, txt SUPERSURF50 to 8888, P50. For 5 days unlimited surfing, txt SUPERSURF220 to 8888, P220. Shd maintain P5 to use svc. Also available to Globe Prepaid subs. To configure ur phone for GPRS, txt GO ,,1234 to 2951. To check status, txt SUPERSURF STATUS to 8888 for free. To stop, txt SUPERSURF OFF to 8888 for free.

Maybe they should do this instead!

Unlimited Internet on ur Globe Tattoo Mobile n Globe Tattoo Broadband USB, all-day, all-night, all sites w Globe Tattoo SUPERSURF! For 1 day unlimited surfing, txt SUPERSURF50 to 8888, P50. For 5 days unlimited surfing, txt SUPERSURF220 to 8888, P220. Shd maintain P5 to use svc. YOU CAN NOT REGISTER AT NIGHT TIME OR IN WEEKENDS UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS TO WORK DURING THOSE TIMES!

AARRGHHH!

Ehem.

There are two kinds of consumers.

Most consumers would stick it out with what they have right now because of a thing called brand loyalty. But because of necessity, most consumers switch to better brands. The easiest way to advertise your product is through testimonials. While most products would use celebrity endorsers to accentuate their point, spreading the thought through word of mouth is a more trustworthy alternative.

Cable switching is the best example for this. Sky and Destiny are Metro Manila’s top cable providers. While both cable providers offer a wide range of channels, there are channels that you can’t see in Sky and vice versa.

Evilbrain once told me that Smart Bro is great and my officemates tell me that Sun Broadband is also great especially since I live in the city. Globe Tattoo has improved a lot since last year but I think they should perfect their customer service. Sure, oftentimes I have signal but I can’t surf. I’m okay with this if I am in Supersurf mode but it is expensive for me re-connect again and again when my signal is temporarily unavailable.

I can’t have an internet connection in my house since I spend much of my time outside of it. I also use my broadband because our internet connection in the office is crappy. While the signal is terribly weak in my home, it is enough for me to upload articles in my blog. If I don’t want to switch, the best strategy for me is to register to Supersurf in the middle of the week so the expiration of Supersurf220 would situate also in the middle of the week.

However, maybe I don’t need to do this if I’m using a different broadband.

My Globe Tattoo broadband kit was free when I bought my laptop and that happened almost three years ago.

Perhaps this is the time to switch? 

It shouldn't be this way, you know. 

I just want to access the internet with my broadband during the weekends. 

Game over.  

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment