Statmatsing of the Day - April 13, 2011



Since the start of the 2010-11 NBA Season, I’ve been doing a bunch of short articles commemorating the best players of a particular playdate.

I enjoyed this up until I have accepted the fact that I have lost my ESPN Fantasy season.

I ended up sixth of 11 players. The highlight of my season was when I led my league for a couple of weeks at the start of the season.

Anywho, let’s check out the last Statmonkey of the 2010-11 season.

Game starts now!

Blake Griffin is such an awesome specimen of superstardom. With his season over, the consensus pick for the Rookie of the Year awards will have to set his sights for next season.

However, he will end his season... in style... via a triple-double.

As the Los Angeles Clippers end their season with a win against the playoff-bound Memphis Grizzlies, Griff caromed 31 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, a steal and a block.

Goran Dragic, Kobe Bryant, Jordan Farmar, and Pau Gasol also recorded great individual feats for their teams.

Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment