Weekend Trip: April 9 & 10



Last weekend (April 9 – 10, 2011), I played tourist guide to my cousins.

Iris and Doreen are from Cagayan de Oro. I mock their land by saying that their mall closes at 5pm and goats can freely roam. Of course, I am only kidding. Ralph, their brother, is studying in UP.

By the way, I just saw the news about that very smart UP student.

From everyone that had a 3, 5, INC, or a dropped subject... we hate you...  

... With gusto.  








Alongside my parents and my sister, we brought them to Trinoma, Pansol, Laguna, and Laurel, Batangas.

We were about to go to Tagaytay but we experienced engine trouble.

Anyway, here are our photos!



















By the way, travelling sucks now especially with the increased rates of gas and toll fees. From Nichols to the Sambat exit, it costs around 180 pesos. For those who travel from faraway lands, RENT A CITY SPACE BECAUSE IT’S NOT WORTH IT!

In Pansol they swam from the very natural Laguna Hot Springs who by this time is crowded by overnighters (room rates cost Php2500). I didn’t get to swim because my cousin Mark shoved beer in my belly. By the time we finished, my parents were packing up our stuffs to head to Batangas.

In Laurel, we were treated to a very cool ambiance that made me envious. My cousin owns it. It was awesome. I don’t know if I can call it a zoo, or a recreation hall, or an extra space, or a rooster center!

It was awesome!

Anyway, if we didn’t have time constraints, we would have had a fun trip to Tagaytay.

Let’s reserve that for next time.

Hopefully my cousin Cindy (their other sibling) would be here.

Game over!

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment