2011 NBA Playoffs: Happy Heat rhymes with Sappy Shit



Look at them.

They are so happy.

I am NOT happy.

Are you happy with this insolence because I am most certainly not! The Miami Heat arena is like a saving grace for the Heat especially in the playoffs. They need to end that fact right away.

Sure, Udonis Haslem is cool but he could have played well in a losing effort!

Scoring 75 points is good... if this was the third quarter.

I think they should double their efforts because if they can’t this will not end well for the Bulls.

Game over!

1 Awesome Critics:

I am hoping that the Bulls win. If the Heat win this is going to become the trend with superstars trying to play on the same team. I haven't missed a play off game yet thanks to the DISH Remote Access app from DISH Network. I work at DISH and with this app and my Sling Adapter I can watch live streaming content any where I can get a 3g or Wifi signal. Check out www.dishnetwork.com/tveverywhere

Anonymous
May 23, 2011 at 2:29 AM comment-delete

Post a Comment