Blogger Unavailable?



Blogger has been on deep shit these days and it has been bugging the hell out of bloggers everywhere. I was about to put new content on my site when I stumbled on this problem.

Last May 11, you had to switch back to the old editor if you want to write new content on your blog because their updated version was experiencing problems. Last May 12, I can’t go inside my blog’s dashboard. After an hour though, the problem was resolved.

Which brings us to May 13.

My blog has been unavailable for almost half a day now.

I couldn’t access my blog. It’s torture because I am a blogging nut. I am not going to go fiery on Blogger because since moving from Multiply, this is the first time I encountered this problem.

Luckily, Blogger resumed workable status at May 14... just when I was about to go to bed.

It’s about time for my blog to be fed. Hopefully Blogger’s spell of misfortunes curtain calls after this incident. For sure I was about to have another 500+ views day!

Game over. 

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment