The First Ever Francis Villanueva Crystal Beach Manliness Explosion - Preview

From L to R: Marlon, Melai, Athan, Cheryl, Cindy, Syd, Isko, Marc, Manuel, Wilma, Vlad 


I was at Crystal Beach in Zambales from April 29 to May 1.

My officemates alongside our respective beaus went on a weekend getaway. They surfed but I didn’t – physically and digitally. When I came back, the first thing I did was to edit the tremendous of clips that I took.

My digicam can store only 1GB worth of memory. This is why I use a 320 x 240 video size. However, because I brought my laptop with me, I had a chance to make my vids 640 x 480. All I did was take the pictures, dump it on my laptop, and repeat it over and over.

Anyway, I’m going to upload a lot of edited videos stuffs. Manuel Edralin also donated a bunch of pictures and videos at my disposal.

He also made this GIF image.

** CLICK THE PIC TO SEE ITS MOVEMENT **  




Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment