Soft Launching



Almost a year ago, I created a Sydrified brother site called Gwapology.

Inside the blog were a bunch of theories I developed before, during, and after relationships.

It bombed. I mean it should have worked but it was hard for me to maintain two blogs. I tried to do a strictly OPM site but that was also hard to maintain. After more than a year of inactivity, the site went back to life.

Sort of.

Aside from the theories, I will fill up the site with visual aids pertaining to manprettiness. It will also feature updated articles from my Multiply blogsite. I will also make a site where people can see my creative juices flowing but I’ll probably put that on this site if I couldn’t maintain governing three modes of blogsitedom.

Anyway, again I have no idea if I could maintain this.

But check it out if you have time. 




www.gwapology.blogspot.com 


Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment