Getting Sydrified @ Enchanted Kingdom (June 11, 2011)



Last June 11, 2011, a thousand or so employees gathered in Enchanted Kingdom to celebrate our annual Family Day. It’s a time to see my officemates in an environment that is not in front of a monitor.

I was with Cindy and her sister Hana the whole time and we went to every ride there is... that wouldn’t scare the hell off me. So their “chickness” saved me from riding the Space Shuttle, the EKStreme, and the Zorb.

Yes... the Zorb.

I don’t know how to swim.

In hindsight, I haven’t ridden the swan ride.

Anywho, these are the pictures I took from that trip.




Photo taken while riding the Ferris Wheel 




This is us showing off our EK money.
Showing it off seems so wrong! 

The 4-D part EK has yet to NOT suck. 





Diva reminds me of a popular Pinoy sitcom character during the early 90's. 

My godkid Sam and her sister Aira. 


Athan and Cheryl. 


I have videos. But I’m going to save these for a later date.

Perhaps I’m going to mash this with previous visuals.

Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment