MENTAL TOUGHNESS!!!



Can I write this now?

The last time I wrote anything that concerns my work load to be done with... it creeps in and kicks you to the curve. The last time I drank with my buddies was when I met Geist, Novice, and Evilbrain in a watering hole called Tides.

Afterwards it was busy, busy, and busy.


Projects are like relationships... just when you think you’re ready to move on...

IT PULLS YOU BACK!!!


For the whole of June towards the first weeks of July I managed to juggle stress in all levels.

Hell, my stress level was so high that I remembered saying Happy Monthsary to Cindy... three hours after we saw each other.

Yes, she is battling a dose of it as well. She has more compared to me. Stress isn’t always work related but often it was. For the first time in more than three months, my blog delivered page views under 300 views. It happened because there were times that I couldn’t put new content on my blog because my brain was preoccupied with a lot of things.

I learned to cope with stress through Backyard Monsters – that darned Facebook game Vlad Guarina introduced me to. The object of the game is to create a base and train a bunch of monsters that you will send to a neighbouring base where you would loot and pillage their resources. I was proud that I wasn’t victimized by Mafia Wars, Farmville, and other crappy games but because Backyard Monsters seriously resembles Starcraft and Utopia, I had no choice but to pounce on it. However, when lag and constant hanging was draining my goo, it was also mind-numbing.

Yes, I said goo.

How can I create my fink, itchy, and pokey without it?

Yes... I sound like an idiotic buffoon.

Mental toughness is my key for solving anarchy from ruining my system. At some point, my happy word wasn’t working. However it does give me a clear view on checking the beauty in ugly.

My thoughts are telling me that I’ll be thirty next year and I need to be responsible if I want to be awesome.

Hopefully those responsibilities wouldn’t hug me senseless as I start another work day.

There... I said it.

Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment