Doppelgangbanged!

 
THE REVELATION 

THE FACEOFF 

THE EXCHANGE OF NAUGHTY GLANCES

I am the guy who goes to office wearing a statement shirt. Sometimes I like to think I am part of Shirt Tales...




Or a badly-designed Carebear.  

RED HORSE BEAR


But I was happy.

Then this guy came in and tried to mimic me.

Yes... he stole my look.

But I’m not pissed...

... At all.

He mimicked me.

MIMICKED I TELL YOU!

Jay Javier...

I AM HOTTER THAN YOU!!!

SYDRIFIED HAS BETTER RECALL THAN JJ-FIED!

BETTER RECALL I TELL YOU!!!

Ahem.

By the way, I would like to thank Jay Javier for helping me get these images from his camera.

You can visit his blog when you type http://eastofherewestofthere.blogspot.com/. While his blog is packed with artistic awesomeness... my blog is numbskull-friendly and not-so-idiotproof. 

Also, I like to thank the person at My T-Shirt Project who taught it was a good idea to do a "Mahilig Sa Bold" shirt. Hopefully you'll revert back to your former cloth. It's more thick... it hides my sweaty armpits. 

Yeah...  

Is there such a word like doppelgangbanged?

Game over!

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment