Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller talks about the NBA lockout



As early as June I had calculated a draft wish list that will be valuable in exalting vengeance on the seven other players that whooped my ass on my previous NBA Fantasy League.

In essence, I vowed to collect my money before the MY other fantasy league’s draft.

I haven’t collected the money though.

And I haven’t exalted revenge.

With the first two weeks of the 2011-12 NBA season gone, I brace for the worst. The owners want 50-50 but the players are asking for 53-47. The players want to play for major cities but the league wants to give minor cities a chance. The players demand the league’s full cooperation and yet they would rather play overseas and play in pickup games than helping Derek Fisher on his “crusade for justice”.

I absolutely think this situation is stupid because this CBA is messing up with the fans. In this interview, Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller bombed the Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, and the other NBA superstars because they can’t support the cause whole-heartedly. At the same time, the duo asked the team owners to stop hiring incompetent buffoons that will give a huge amount of cash to players that don’t even deserve half of what they’re getting.

Here’s the interview.




The funny thing about this Youtube clip is that if you go to the comments section, you’ll find out that they were the only two NBA legends to NOT share their awesomeness on the NBA ‘12 game.

Anyway, let’s keep our fingers cross that both parties would accept the necessary steps to make the current season possible. 


By the way, Manuel Edralin shared this link on Facebook

Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment