Jimmy Santos is Trending



Why is Jimmy Santos trending?

I’m just curious. That’s all. I saw the Philippine Star Tito, Vic, and Joey article but aside from a photograph, there was no mention of Jimmy Santos in the article. 

And then researching the reason, I found out that his name was mentioned in Vice Ganda’s primetime show that aired last .

I am a fan of Jimmy Santos. Any publicity he concurs will make me giddy. He got his biggest break when he portrayed an overgrown baby in Viva Films’ Bondying. The movie catapulted him to superstardom and hits like I love you 3x a day, Wooly Booly 1 & 2, and M & M made him extremely popular. His Carabao English and mannerisms can be easily distinguished. In TV, he gained acclaim playing Aga Muhlach’s sidekick Gudo in one of Philippine TV’s most popular sitcoms Oki Doki Doc. And of course, he is a mainstay in the country’s longest-running variety show Eat Bulaga.  

Plus people may not know this but Santos is a PBA pioneer. He played in 1975 for Seven-Up and in 13 games he averaged 2.6ppg. In the 1991 PBA Legends Game, Jimmy joined fellow actors Yoyong Martirez, Atoy Co, and Freddie Webb.   




Hey, I wonder how he’ll react to the news that he is trending in Twitter.

Wait. Does he even have a Twitter account?

Game over.

0 Awesome Critics:

Post a Comment